Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rigidity

What a great start to a wonderful 2010.

Firstly, I started after this serious kick ass back pain. Finally managed to see Dr Victor Loh who diagnosed it as slipped disc. Early stages thou. Reversible if taken care of. SO he recommended pilates, swimming and physio. Hmm..

Next, due to my back, I havent been climbing much. Hence I cant take part in bouldermania. Taking climbing from me is like SERIOUSLY irritating. It is no fun when you see your peers catching up to you while you are handicapped. SERIOUSLY. IT IS KILLING ME. I may appear happy about not climbing. But seriously I am not.

Next, FYP on the other hand is killing me, even though it has managed to distract me from climbing. Results are not consistent. No time to repeat. Tonnes of data to collate. Havent settled much of my stuff. IT IS SERIOUSLY TIME TO GET ORGANISED DAMN IT. F!@#$%^

Next, my world class institute NUS has this screwed up CORS system that decided to go against me during my graduating sem. I am currently holding on to one of two cores that I need to grad. AND THE LSOC is simply refusing to grant my appeal. SO MUCH FOR YOUR GOAL OF ASSISTING STUDENTS IN ACADEMIC MATTERS. ALL YOU DO IS PUSH STUDENTS AWAY, SAVING YOURSELF FROM ALL THE DAMN HASSLE AND COLLECT YOUR SALARY WHILE SITTING IN THE DAMN AIRCON ROOM, SIPPING YOUR HOT COFFEE, READING DESPERATE APPEALS OF STUDENTS WHO BOTHER TO GO SCHOOL @ 9am TO MAKE THE DAMN APPEAL. SERIOUSLY! I THANK YOU. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR COFFEE. !@#$%^&

Hmm... Seriously. 4.03 is hanging by a thread. And things seem to be out of my control currently.

Lousy lesson timetable with lessons on monday till thursday. Which means no time for western blotting. SERIOUSLY....

I just need some air..........

No comments: