Sunday, January 24, 2010

Major shift




Its time for me to blog again.

After much consideration, I have decided to make a major shift. As some of you might have already known, I am applying for a scholarship given by SGH. It is for MASTERS in physiotherapy (entry level). It involves a 2 yearss study in Australia, followed by a 4yrs bond with SGH.

Definitely a big major shift for me (as quoted by my prof). I am not sure if I am able to put everything down in pursue of what I have been wanting. I just hope that if i do get it, the 2years will flash by quickly.

I hope that things do not change back in Singapore (though I know it will be hard)

I hope that my friends and clique are still together when I am back if I were to go for the scholarship.

I am in a dilemma right now. Lets just try applying and see how it goes from there. Two years overseas seems long... But it is not too long either... Hmm..

HOW?

7 comments:

Mich said...

just do it. what is 2 years if you are sure this is what you want. its just two years. i've been working for half a year now. doesnt even feel like it

chuan said...

go for it edwin! 2 years pass by how fast? the longest 2years u will ever spend is during army days lah. haha. i won't forget your free treatment when u graduate!

rx said...

go for it.

Edwin said...

@MICH: Hey... Yup. Thanks for the advise! Just worried that I not used to the change in environment. hahA.

@CHUAN: Hmmm.... True la! army 2years was quite slow. hahaha. And I will give u free treatment if i really take up the course.

@RX: haHaha! short and sharp advise eh? =) thanKS


Thanks for all the support guys.

jensen said...

adventures are out there.

~gerry~ said...

2 years in exchange for a LIFETIME of meaningful work (if doing what u love is even counted as work). dreams and the opportunities to fulfill them dont come by easy.
the world is waiting for captain planet to rise up and be a hero =D

Jspan said...

Yay!! Which part of Aussie u going?

Next year can jio u do some climbing boldering there!!

Haha. So happy for me.

But I bet you'll enjoy your life there.