Monday, February 1, 2010

Those days

Today I had the best training session I have ever had since dont know when. It is not just the massive pump I felt in my forearms. Neither is it the ultimate shagness I felt after doing finger board.

It was how everyone pushed each other on as we did our "CAMPUS till failure exercise"

Dont exactly know how to describe it here but seriously, the spirit was there. FINALLY. Finally I could feel it in the team. Listening to your team mates' encouragement as you struggle up the 3rd lap is really nice.

It just makes you wanna push one more for them.

"Come on man, Just one more! Just one more! COME on. ALE! Come on!"

The same few words work wonders. Really surprised how those people shouting behind you can help spur you on. Getting past one rung... and then another.. and then another.... and then another till u really really max out your limit. Of cos, besides the cheering, you need to WANT to do it also. I would say that personal belief and the cheering come hand in hand.

Brings back the memories of my early years training in NUS. Those were the days when we hung super massive amount of weights, trying to just squeeze one more pull up. And as usual, you will always have the support of your team, making you just want to give your 101% percent.

Thats what I like about this team. Somehow this aspect of training was sadly lost along the way. But finally, after so long, the feeling is back again. That keeps me going in the TEAM. Knowing that your team mates are always supporting you. Thats my team for you.

As I proceed into the final stage of my uni life, I suddenly realised my time with the team becomes countable and limited. Slowly, new juniors fill in the gaps left behind by graduating seniors in this place I call my Second home. This final year with the team have thus far been good. With credits going to the nice juniors, from naive and perverted buy strongly keen to learn Yr1s, SUPER self motivated and inspiring year2s, Ever so caring yr3s and finally my batch of yr4s who stood strong throughout these 4 years with me.

Thanks to Jiawei for helping me find the answer to my question today. Greatly appreciated.

EMO NEMO

4 comments:

rx said...

r u missing me.. ah hemm.. hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]buy Generic Sustiva
[/url] order Sustiva 600 mg
buy Sustiva online
purchase Generic Sustiva

Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]amoxicillin 500mg dosage instructions
[/url] amoxicillin 500mg bladder infection
amoxicillin 875 mg street value
amoxicillin 500 mg bronchitis

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy ribavirin online
[/url] order virazole
ribavirin online
ribavirin buy online