Sunday, December 6, 2009

Down

Hmmm... Exams over not too long ago....

Hopefully CAP wont drop too much. Papers were ok. Eventually it will be down to my FYP.

The team is heading for Chiangmai tmr. I have never missed a team trip before. This is the first time. Due to FYP again. It is depressing? Depressing that I am unable to attend the last team trip. Love team trip. For the climbing as well as company. Hmm....DAMN IT. oh well... I know I have to save up for my own grad trip too... Oh well.... Please take care in Chiangmai.

FYP haven been very smooth. Alot of weird results. And I wasted on INSULIN kit worth $350 last week. Forgot to centrifuge the samples. Plus mentor told me wrong dilution factor = GG. Lucky supervisor nice enough to buy one more for me. Progress really slow. Lots of assays to do... LOTS of readings to do to support the results. LOTS of data to tabulate. OMG.

IT IS THE FREAKING HOLIDAYS DAMN IT. It doesnt feel like it at all....

Hmm.. One last sem to go. One last hurdle.

One last competition season with the team. Probably what I will miss most about my 4years in university. Somewhere I call my second home.....

To Yixiang, MAtthew and Clara, All the best for your MARATHON! Too bad I cant join you guys this year due to my lousy knees. RUN for me!!!

To the team, Have a uber safe trip. See you guys soon.............

It just sOOoooooooooooooooooooooo...........................................

No comments: