Monday, December 28, 2009

Long time

Ok. Christmas is over. A couple of nice gifts... Dragon pants. Dragon 3quarts. 20L Ocean Pack from Ken.

Thanks everyone. Sorry yixiang that you got my lousy organiser. Well... At least it is a MUJI organiser and not some cheapo one. Sorry once again.

24th Dec dinner was at Foo Lin Yong Tau Foo. Next,I spent some time surprising Michelle @ her place with Yixiang and Matt. Vincent couldnt make it cos he was at sister's island. Got her a UNIQLO purple jeans. hopefully she likes it. Felt abit awkward to be invited into the house thou. Cos we are like leeching on the free food. Oh well. Played with two dogs! Pebble and Spiky. Cute! Photos FB. Then it was off to some Tau Huay place @ geylang to meet Jud, Ken, Shu and Bert. They were at Timbre.

25th Dec was spent @ KEN's PLACE!!! WII to the max! till 0145h! hahaha! ok. I am officially the toilet paper! Sucked @ it.

26th Dec was spent @ FEL's place. Hmm... Last min gift shopping. Lousy present choice. Oh well... Food and company were ok at FEL's place. First defeat of the season in MJ. Didnt enjoy it cos it was noisy and everyone was crowding around and stuff. Not the most conducive environment for MJ. Oh well... Expensive dinner...

Oh.. 27th I collected my LEvis Jeans that Ibought on 26th! Same cutting. 522. Keep spending alot of money... Eyeing a couple more tops and bottoms...

BUT I GOT TO SAVE. GRAD TRIP IS coming up real soon.... ZHAOXIU!!!! COME COME!!!!!!!

Hmm... Forgot to mention my results.... NOt fantastic.. But manageable..

Toxicology- A-
Understanding the Universe - A-
Cell biology- B
Pharmacogenetics- B

Overall Cap 4.03.

Hanging by a thread. All down to FYP... Time to head to the lab.....

YAWN..

There is this pain in my lower back. Strains all the way down to my right leg.. Bothering me... DAMn.

No comments: