Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Literally Broke Back

Hmm... My back hurts.. Like seriously... To the stage that I cant really walk properly...

I injured it once in CA before... Equally bad...

Could be a relapse.... Hmm... The pain goes to the thigh as well...

Saw a doctr @ UHC. After doing sme stretching, he concluded that

1. I have excellent flexibility
2. I have a slightly crooked spinal cord
3. It is a muscle injury (right lumbar) and I shouldnt be too worried

AND... ALL he prescribed was a tube of COUNTERPAIN. !@#$%$^&*((*@#@%^&*&^

oh well.... Not selected for Bouldermania. Partly it was my choice.. And also I am not in the best of conditions with this back problem and FYP... oh well.. Till my back recovers, I will probably stay away from rock. And I seriously need to train hard... To prove that I can still do it....

So looking forward to the grad trip. And come to think about it... I will be spending my birthday overseas...

And I found an iinteresting job online. @ HSA as an forensic scientist. Challenging! KIV yeah?

some random photos....

ONE NIGHT @ ICE CREAM CHEF.... IT WAS THE BATTLE OF THE IPHONEs......

Vincent trying to be funny...

CAUGHT




No comments: